VOUCHER SALES HAVE RESUMED
Because of the corona virus wet are handling sales differently.
Vouchers will be sold via pre arranged meet ups.
If you need a spay/neuter or vaccine voucher please call the PAWS number and a volunteer will make arrangements.
Any event changes will be posted here and on Facebook.
Please wear a face covering if you have one for your meetup.
PAWS SPAY, NEUTER & VACCINE PROGRAM
Each season shelters and rescue organizations are flooded with unwanted pets.
Many shelter animals are euthanized because there simply aren’t resources for all of them.
Animals not taken by rescues face disease, extreme weather, cruelty, and death.
These terrible circumstances can be easily prevented through pet sterilization!
PAWS in conjunction with the Animal Health Clinic and Mountain View Veterinary Hospital makes quality spay/neuter services accessible to EVERYONE.
Each pet sterilized means 100’s of lives saved. Be a hero. Pick up a voucher this weekend.
VOUCHER SALES ARE MOST SATURDAYS AT THE CHUBBUCK PETCO FROM 1-2 PM
VET CLINICS & PRICING
ANIMAL HEALTH CLINIC, BLACKFOOT
MOUNTAIN VIEW VETERINARY HOSPITAL, POCATELLO
|UP TO 49 LBS||$82.00|
|OVER 70 LBS||$92.00|
|DHLP WITH LEPTOR||$15.00|
Mountain View Hospital is in the large parking lot of the Westwood Mall off Garret Way
- Vaccine vouchers are only available through Mountain View Veterinary Hospital.
- Vaccines may be purchased at Animal Health Clinic at time of service. Prices are determined by the clinic.
- You don’t need to bring your pet to purchase vouchers–all medical procedures (vaccines, spay/neuter) are done at affiliated veterinary clinics by appointment.
- You choose the clinic you want.
- Your dog/cat needs to be at least 3 months and up for sterilization